It’s amazing how easy it is to pack on the unwanted weight when it has taken so fucking long to strip it off! Yes, I enjoyed my time with family and friends, I treated “sabotaged” myself to some good winter grubs.. Blew my meals out of proportions and lost total control over my eating habits. Cheat meals turned into cheat weeks!! And oh boy, Did I enjoy washing my food down with a good cold can of any sugary non diet soda!! So basically I learned to eat my burger and enjoy my fries, Go to the cinema, Have my water, my soda, nachos and popcorn!! Oh damn!! Am going to miss all of that.
So today is the last day of the rest of my life, no more joyful meals, no more fun eating out!! no more..
A new sustainable eating plan will be introduced tomorrow. My guess that it will be boring, be always the same, moderately yuck, my mood will be swinging up and down most of the time.
And as for my obsessive character!! Am going all in, I have already decided that I have to push my training much harder and diet a lot smarter than I already did for the upcoming 12 weeks and see what kind of changes could happen to my overall physique. (I’m talking here: double session Cardio, lots of conditioning work, Calorie counting, EEEEEWW kinda food, rubbery chicken, chewy broccoli etc..).
Since I decided to do it!! there will be no way out once I start!! This is going to be different of course!! As I will be attacking it in full blast and I won’t be slowing down until it’s done!!
I’m guessing this sounds more of a chore list!! And I’m a strong believer that my training routine should be taken out by feel!! But hey, who CARES!! if it sounds right on paper!! It’s almost right anywhere!!
So basically!! This is how I have prepped myself for it:
- Go buy needed food items, supplements, etc…
- Always, ALWAYS!! have a shopping list.
- Buy a lot of the stuff that I’m planning to eat in “BULK”. This will prevent me from eating something I haven’t planned on eating.
- Snacking isn’t a bad idea!! Almonds or apples are ideal snack options. I will keep ‘em handy and I won’t be so tempted to pull into a fast food joint later on.
- Shopping list should stick to: Eggs, Fish, Oatmeal, Blueberries, Almonds, Chicken, Apples, Cottage Cheese, Vegetables, Lean Beef, Turkey!!
- Will always need to remember: “It’s all for a better me!!”.
- Obsession can damage any hard work!! I got to be sensible, and LIVE!!
- Psychology trumps physiology every time!! It’s all in the head!!
- Got to cut the nonsense!!
The plan for the upcoming 4 week is as follows:
- Day 1: 2200 Kcal – Breaks down to 40% Carbs, 50 % Protein, 10% fat.
- Day 2: 2200 Kcal – Breaks down to 40% Carbs, 50 % Protein, 10% fat.
- Day 3: 2200 Kcal – Breaks down to 40% Carbs, 50 % Protein, 10% fat.
- Day 4: 2200 Kcal – Breaks down to 40% Carbs, 50 % Protein, 10% fat.
- Day 5: 2200 Kcal – Breaks down to 40% Carbs, 50 % Protein, 10% fat.
- Day 6: “CHEAT DAY” Fasting until 4 pm, Feeding window opens for 4 hours!! “Will be skipped in the first week”
- Day 7: 2200 Kcal – Breaks down to 40% Carbs, 50 % Protein, 10% fat.
- Day 1: Chest, Back, Abs.
- Day 2: Olympic Lifting, Crossfit-Metabolic Conditioning, Core.
- Day 3: Legs, Shoulders.
- Day 4: Crossfit Skills, Crossfit-Metabolic Conditioning, Core.
- Day 5: Olympic Lifting, Crossfit-Metabolic Conditioning.
- Day 6: Arms.
- Day 7: Off or REPEAT.
- 5 days per week for 30 minutes. (which would normally fall in days 1 thru 5)
- Whey/Casein Protein.
- Creatine Monohydrate.
- Omega-3 Fish oil.
- Calcium & Vitamin D.